Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Looking for an ostomy group in Salem, Oregon?

Hello, Willamette Valley Friends with ostomies and those who love us!

My name is Jenny, and I created this site in January 2020 to begin a conversation.

I think some of you, like me, would like a way to get to know other local ostomates without having to stick to a standard support group format. I do love a good support group, but I know it's not for everyone. Some people don't want to feel on-the-spot, while others need flexible time options to accommodate work, kids, etc.

I hope to hold an initial open house on a weekday evening in April, and I'm hoping this page will generate some interest to help me determine the size of space we need.

If that sounds like a good deal to you, please email me at SalemOstomy at gmail dot com and I'll add you to the interest list! (The interest list is confidential and NEVER shared.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to maintain privacy and family-friendly content. :)